We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site or our apps. We:
• May use technologies like cookies or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device purely for internal operations purposes, so we can improve our products and deliver a better experience.
• May have 3rd party advertising in our free products. Paid products have no 3rd party advertising
• May have parent-directed contents such as parent information, in-app-purchase, social media integration, and external links. All such contents are protected by parent gates to ensure only parents have access to these contents.
We do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address without your consent. We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise share this information with anyone. Nor do we provide mechanisms that would allow children to make such information public. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, e.g. to process an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.